DBT was created with the ambition to enable growth for SMEs and entrepreneurs. Backed by strong investors, we are on a mission to build the next generation SME-lender. Join our mission to offer SMEs the financing they need and deserve.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
As a Client Executive you will be a part of DBT’s origination and growth team where you will:
- Identify, develop and maintain relations with new and existing clients to grow sales, revenue and market share
- Evaluate growth opportunities (financial and business analysis) leveraging DBT's proprietary credit intelligence platform
- Be proactive and manage the schedule of appropriate business reviews with existing clients
- Partner with various stakeholders across the business the ensure a smooth process to acquire and onboard new customers, as well as maintain the existing customer relations
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe in the power of the team and persons rather than blind faith in individual CVs. We focus on hiring the right person with the right mindset and values. We want to build a strong diversified team with different skill sets and experiences.
Curious self-starter with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset
Goal oriented, yet a humble team player
Analytical and structured mindset with a commitment and drive
Can provide advice comfortably to guide financial decisions
First class interpersonal and communication skills
Experienced user PowerPoint and Excel
3+ years in a related role within Sales, Finance (transaction advisory, consulting) or Fintech
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
All great businesses of today have one thing in common: a diverse set of skills. And we are no different. We’re a mash-up of bankers, entrepreneurs, techies, creatives and so on. We believe that having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support. Joining DBT we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and challenger culture and to be part of a small, committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, participation in warrant program, pension and health care allowance
- The opportunity to be a part of a scale-up with proven traction and the vision of building the next generation SME-lender.
- Central office in Stockholm.