DBT was created with the ambition to enable growth for SMEs and entrepreneurs. Backed by strong investors, we are on a mission to build the next generation SME-lender. Join our mission to offer SMEs the financing they need and deserve
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
As a Business Development Representative, you will be a part of DBT’s origination and growth team, you will be the first point of contact for our potential customers where your will be responsible to:
- Qualify and filter incoming prospects and set up sales qualified appointments to our Client Executives
- Generate opportunities through outbound sales outreach such as email and cold calling.
- Present our company to potential clients
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe in the power of the team and persons rather than blind faith in individual CVs. We focus on hiring the right person with right mindset and values. We want to build a strong diversified team with different skillsets and experiences.
- Curious self-starter with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Proven working experience in a similar role
- Proven sales track record
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Hubspot)
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Banking does not equal boring. We believe that having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support.
- An entrepreneurial and challenger culture and to be part of a small, committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect.
- The freedom to structure your work in the best way for you.
- The opportunity to be part of forming our company’s future technical journey which will help to transform banking landscape of tomorrow.
- To be a part of a start-up with the potential and vision of building the next generation SME-lender.
- Central office in Stockholm.