DBT was created with the ambition to improve growth opportunities for SME’s. All with different backgrounds, we share a common passion and drive to constantly challenge and simplify to find new solutions in a traditional oligopoly market. Together, we are on a mission to build the next generation SME growth partner.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
We are looking for a Growth/Performance Manager to join our marketing team and take on full responsibility for driving bottom-line growth by bringing challenging ideas, creating the best customer experience, and optimizing marketing campaigns that drive brand, product and business objectives.
In your capacity as Growth/Performance Manager you will:
- Be responsible for mapping the customer journey and identifying weaknesses that are hampering growth as well as growth opportunities to reach set business objectives.
- Prototype, iterate and optimize the customer journey, marketing tactics and new features with developers and stakeholders (Marketing, sales, product, tech), to drive customer acquisition all in a week.
- Propose creative new projects, from securing tools that attract prospects and convert leads to testing new approaches to capturing existing demand.
- Develop and implement front-end web code where appropriate to launch interactive tools and apps benefiting the marketing team’s goals.
- Conduct and present competitive analyses and market research.
- Identify industry trends, insights and changes in performance and digital marketing.
- Act as an advocate for exceptional experiences when partnering with the other colleagues in the marketing team, sales, product and engineering on roadmap and feature execution.
- Contribute to team growth and development through mentorship and evangelizing best practices.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe in the power of the team and persons rather than blind faith in individual CVs. We focus on hiring the right person with right mindset and values. We want to build a strong diversified team with different skillsets and experiences.
- Proven track record of delivering double digit growth on a continuous basis in an omnichannel world.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in a related role and in the startup space.
- Expertise in marketing, online strategies, user experience, and business development.
- Knowledge of various growth-hacking tools, such as automation and campaign monitoring platforms.
- Creative, problem-solving, analytical and results-driven mindset.
- In-depth knowledge of SEO factors and key algorithm updates
- Hands-on experience with web analytics and A/B testing tools and AI/ML solutions to optimize performance/conversion and NPS.
- Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Banking does not equal boring. We believe that having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support.
- An entrepreneurial and challenger culture and to be part of a small, committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect.
- The freedom to structure your work in the best way for you.
- The opportunity to be a part of forming our company’s future journey which will transform the banking landscape of tomorrow.
- To be a part of a fintech with the potential and vision of building the next generation SME-growth partner.
- Central office in Stockholm.