DBT was created with the ambition to improve growth opportunities for SME’s. All with different backgrounds, we share a common passion and drive to constantly challenge and simplify to find new solutions in a traditional oligopoly market. Together, we are on a mission to build the next generation SME-lender.
WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
As a Credit Analyst you will be a part of DBT’s origination and growth team where your will be responsible to:
- Evaluate growth opportunities (financial and business analysis) leveraging DBT's proprietary origination and credit intelligence platform
- Be proactive and manage the schedule of appropriate business reviews with clients
- Build and maintain an excellent relationship with prospects and customers
- Partner with various stakeholders across the business the ensure a smooth process to acquire and onboard new customers, as well as maintain the existing customer relations
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
We believe in the power of the team and persons rather than blind faith in individual CVs. We focus on hiring the right person with right mindset and values. We want to build a strong diversified team with different skillsets and experiences.
- Curious self-starter with strong business acumen and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Strong analytical skills and a structured mindset that likes to follow things to an end
- First class interpersonal and communication skills
- Experienced user PowerPoint and Excel
- 2-3 years in a related role within Management consulting, Investment Banking &/or Fintech
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN?
Banking does not equal boring. We believe that having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support.
- An entrepreneurial and challenger culture and to be part of a small, committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect.
- The freedom to structure your work in the best way for you.
- To be a part of a start-up with the potential and vision of building the next generation SME-lender.
- Central office in Stockholm.