DBT was created with the ambition to enable growth for small and medium sized companies and entrepreneurs. We are building the next generation financial partner for SMEs and our technical platform to serve them is best-in-class. We have a large customer base and continue to grow fast. Join our mission to offer SMEs the financing solutions they need and deserve!
What would you do?
We’re looking for a passionate Product Manager to help us drive the development of our state-of-the-art financing platform. Conversion Product Manager will work closely with our Growth team owning the top of the conversion funnel - from website visitors to borrowers. Key success factors include excellent drive, communication, facilitation, and ability to synthesize business opportunities, user needs and technical possibilities.
- Own roadmap and deliveries for our 2 customer-facing products - the public website and Customer Portal
- Define, scope and facilitate delivery of initiatives the customer conversion area aligned with the holistic product roadmap and product strategy
- Contribute to product roadmap and product strategy
- Actively monitor feature usage and measure the impact of the development effort
- Cultivate vendor relationships to enrich the product
- Lead without authority 1-2 cross-functional development (scrum) teams
- Act as a Scrum Product Manager, prioritizing the backlog, driving refinement, and sprint planning
You will build significant relationships across the whole organization, work with prospects, customers, business area / function Managers, technical / engineering management, and other stakeholders. Customer feature needs, business process needs, technical needs, and quality assurance are all essential considerations in defining the backlog.
If you enjoy delivering a very important service for end customers, and working closely with highly skilled developers and designers as well as the users and business experts that rely on what you help build, then this job may be a great fit for you!
What your job will be about:
- Identifying and delivering improvements on the public web which would increase visitor to lead conversion
- Identifying and delivering improvements in Customer Portal (logged in environment) to increase lead to customer conversion
- Collaborating with your key stakeholders - Digital Growth and Communications in their goals
- Owning / managing a software product/ part of the product and its backlog
- Leading distributed cross-functional development teams
- Acting as a Scrum Product Owner: facilitating Scrum ceremonies, backlog refinement, standups and sprint planning for your tech team
We expect you to have experience from and excel at:
- Data-driven product management of public web and logged in environments
- Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation
- Facilitation of workshops, brainstorms and other ways of engaging stakeholders
- Scoping and defining app features and workflows for internal and external end users
- 1-2 years of experience in a Product Manager / Product Owner role
- Communicating in writing and verbally in English and Swedish
Beneficial skills and experience
- Experienced with Fintech / SaaS / banking
- Used OKRs for goal setting and roadmapping
You have worked at startups or scaleups and are familiar with a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment. As a person you enjoy driving both your own tasks and contributing to the team. You excel at synthesizing information and breaking down big ideas and problems into smaller solvable parts. You are very structured, like challenging yourself and want to continuously grow your skill set. Our work culture is business-focused, engaging and curious, with a cool head and warm heart!
Why You Should Join
By joining DBT Capital, you will become part of a highly skilled and experienced team, with diverse backgrounds in both the financial and tech sectors. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experts and witness the impact of your creative work firsthand.
At DBT Capital, we believe in fostering a culture that blends hard work, laughter, and respect. We empower individuals while providing strong team support, creating an entrepreneurial and challenger environment. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive salary, participation in our warrant program, pension, and health care allowance.
Join us and contribute to the journey of building the next generation fintech SME-lender. With our proven traction and ambitious vision, you'll play a crucial role in shaping our brand identity and making a difference in the financial industry.