DBT Capital was established with the mission to enable faster growth for small and medium-sized (SME) companies and entrepreneurs. As we build the next generation financial partner for SMEs, our technical platform sets the standard in the industry. With a rapidly expanding customer base - including growth companies like MEDS and CDLP - we are committed to offering SMEs the financing they need and deserve through our growth loans.
What You Will Do
In this role, you will be responsible for developing DBT Capital’s content strategy and executing it, ensuring our product offering in growth loans and our overall brand story is effectively communicated across various channels and touchpoints, but focusing on digital channels such as LinkedIn, our company homepage and email marketing CRM activities towards customers and prospects.
- Content strategy & calendar: Develop, own and execute our content strategy and associated content calendar aligned with and supporting overall business strategy and our broader digital strategy
- Content creation and distribution: produce and create different sorts of content such as reports, blog articles, white papers, case studies, product feature videos, webinars and more, ensuring an editorial calendar defined by consistency and quality
- SEO & keyword optimization: Leverage insights from our existing and ongoing work within digital including SEO and keyword optimization to optimize content for search engines to improve organic traffic and visibility
- Support lead Generation & conversion: Developing content that not only engages and educates our audience but also capture leads and converts, adding to our sales pipeline
- Project management: Coordinate with in-house stakeholders, external agencies and suppliers to ensure high-quality content creation and brand consistency in content projects
This is a role combining strategic height to set the content strategy and hands on ability to execute it with the opportunity to to shape and elevate the company’s brand through content, working closely with colleagues in design, communications, product and growth.
Who You Are
- At least 3 years of experienced running B2B content marketing client or agency side with proven track record setting a content strategy and executing it successfully
- Fluent in Swedish and business level proficiency in English, with strong writing and editing skills in both
- Solid understanding of SEO leveraging our broader efforts there, in order to be able to maximize the output of content marketing
- Creative in ideation and concept development, and analytical in how you identify relevant topics through data and customer/audience insights.
- You're AI curious and actively use available tools to increase efficiency and scalability in content production
- Analytical approach, data driven in decision making, evaluation and reporting. Strong plus if using analytics tools for data-driven decision-making comes naturally for you
- Strong project management skills
- Familiar with simpler content design in industry standard software such as Figma and the Adobe Creative Suite as well as utilizing social media scheduling tools and analytics platforms. It's a strong plus if you're familiar working with Hubspot CRM and CMS.
- A team player, able with experience of internal stakeholder management and cross functional team collaboration
- A self starter: proactive, engaged and structured
You thrive in a dynamic, growth-oriented environment and can manage multiple projects efficiently, sometimes with tight deadlines.
Why You Should Join
By joining DBT Capital, you will become part of a highly skilled and experienced team, with diverse backgrounds in both the financial and tech sectors. You will have the opportunity to work closely with experts and witness the impact of your creative work firsthand.
At DBT Capital, we believe in fostering a culture that blends hard work, laughter, and respect. We empower individuals while providing strong team support, creating an entrepreneurial and challenger environment. We offer an attractive compensation package, including a competitive salary, participation in our warrant program, pension, and health care allowance.
Join us and contribute to the journey of building the next generation fintech SME-lender. With our proven traction and ambitious vision, you'll play a crucial role in shaping our brand identity and making a difference in the financial industry.