DBT was created with the ambition to enable growth for Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs. We are building the next generation financial partner for SMEs, have a fast-growing customer base and strong financial backing. Join our mission to offer SMEs the financing they need and deserve.
DBT is a fintech scale-up in Stockholm looking to serve the Swedish SME companies with tailored finance solutions to support their growth journeys. We apply technology to give our customers the best-in-class financial partner experience. We have an excellent team, an established track record and customer base, and strong financial backing. We’re continuing our growth journey and recruiting for our tech team.
What would you do?
We’re looking for a passionate product owner to help us further expand our state-of-the-art financing solution. Key success factors include excellent drive, communication, facilitation, and synthesis of business needs and technology vision.
This role is responsible for:
- Owning the backlog and the user stories therein
- Be a champion for the vision for the system
- Continuous communication with all stakeholders across the organization
- Synthesizing stakeholders’ input into well-described stories and their prioritization
- Aligning the short-term backlog towards the overall priorities and strategy
- Backlog grooming
- Cycle (sprint) planning
- Actively work with the development team to clarify and detail requirements
You will build significant relationships across the whole organization, work with prospects, customers, business area / function owners, technical / engineering management, and other stakeholders. Customer feature needs, business process needs, technical needs, and quality assurance are all essential considerations in defining the backlog.
If you enjoy working closely with highly skilled developers and designers as well as the users and business experts that rely on what you help build, then this job may be a great fit for you!
Who are we looking for?
We expect you to have experience from and excel at:
- Owning / managing a software product and its backlog
- Requirements gathering, analysis and documentation in a truly agile environment
- Workshop facilitation and leading stakeholders in ideation as well as drill-down
- Defining app features and workflows for internal and external end users
- Improving and automating business processes via technology and digitalization
- Working directly with software developers and UI/UX designers
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and fully fluent in Swedish and English
Beneficial skills and experience:
- Information modelling and business intelligence
- Familiarity with cloud development and CI/CD processes
- Experience working in scale-ups / fast-moving, fast-growing organizations
- Fintech or SaaS business experience
You have worked at startups or scaleups and are familiar with a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment. As a person you enjoy driving both your own tasks and contributing to the team. You excel at synthesizing information and breaking down big ideas and problems into smaller solvable parts. You are very structured, like challenging yourself and want to continuously grow your skill set. Our work culture is business-focused, engaging and curious, with a cool head and warm heart!
Why should you join?
You will be joining a very strong team with lots of experience and lots of smarts. We have backgrounds from both big and small companies in the financial and hi-tech sectors. In addition to exercising and growing a diverse technical skill set you will have a great opportunity to work together with business domain experts and seeing the impact of your work first-hand.
We believe that having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support. Joining DBT we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and challenger culture and to be part of a small, committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, participation in warrant program, pension, and health care allowance
- The opportunity to be a part of a scale-up with proven traction and the vision of building the next generation SME-lender.
- Central office in Stockholm.