Senior UX Designer
DBT was created with the ambition to enable growth for small and medium sized companies and entrepreneurs. We are building the next generation financial partner for SMEs and our platform to serve them is best-in-class. We have a large customer base and continue to grow fast. Join our mission to offer SMEs the financing solutions they need and deserve!
What would you do?
We are expanding our team with a senior UX Designer to help us create the next-level experience for our customers and users. The system we build is state of the art in our industry and key success factors are excellent user experiences, data collection, visualization and analysis.
Who are we looking for?
You are an accomplished and curious senior UX designer with five years of professional experience building products with great user experiences, of which at least three in UX design roles. You enjoy driving UX design and to innovate, helping make our product best-in-class. You are a great problem solver who challenges yourself and wants to grow your skill set.
You have worked at startups/scaleups and are familiar with a fast-paced, cross-functional, and informal team environment. Our work culture is outcomes-focused, engaging, and curious, with a cool head and warm heart!
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of professional experience building products with great user experiences, of which at least three in full-time UX design roles.
- Broad experience with software development / digital products.
- An innovative mindset, daring to challenge the conventions.
- Someone who approaches things systematically, naturally zooming out to see the big picture and then deep dive to set the important details.
- A great team player who’s the guardian of the customer experience, passionate about design and technology. Confident in multi-disciplinary teams of designers, developers, product owners and marketers.
- A relevant academic degree (e.g., digital design/engineering/business).
- Fully fluent in Swedish and English, both verbally and in writing
Beneficial skills and experience
- Fintech or SaaS business experience
If you like to work with highly skilled colleagues, multiple modern technologies, and enjoy working close to the users and business experts that rely on what you help build, then this job could be a great fit for you!
Why should you join?
You will be joining a strong team with lots of experience and lots of smarts. We have backgrounds from both big and small companies in the financial and hi-tech sectors. In addition to exercising and growing a diverse skill set you will have a great amount of opportunity to work together with business domain experts and see the impact of your work first-hand.
We believe that having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support.
Joining DBT we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and challenger culture and to be part of a committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect.
- A highly collaborative atmosphere where we succeed together as a company.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, warrants program (similar to options), generous pension and insurance package, and health care allowance.
- The opportunity to join a scale-up journey with proven traction and the vision of building the next generation SME-lender.
- Central office in Stockholm.
Our shared knowledge and curiosity to learn from each other are helping us backing up tomorrow’s greatest companies. Because no matter what industry, size or geography - all great businesses of today have one thing in common: a diverse set of skills. And we are no different. We’re a mash-up of bankers, entrepreneurs, techies, creatives and so on.
DBT was founded with the ambition to improve growth opportunities for SMEs. We are a Stockholm based fintech company offering debt funding to growing businesses across all industries. Leveraging our platform we can offer tailored and scalable funding that help our customers accelerate. DBTs borrowers outperform their peers by 7x.
We have strong financial backing for both lending and operations through key partnerships with the European Investment Fund, NatWest, Öresund, Öhman to name a few.
DBT is registered with the Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority.
Senior UX Designer
Loading application form
Already working at DBT?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.