DBT was created with the ambition to improve growth opportunities for Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs). All with different backgrounds, we share a common passion and drive to constantly challenge and simplify to find new solutions in a traditional oligopoly market. Together, we are on a mission to build the next generation SME growth partner. We are now looking to expand our team with a UX Designer to create a next-level experience for our customers and users.
HOW YOU WILL CREATE MAGIC?
- Work closely with the developers to deliver proper design for effective implementation.
- Champion collaboration between UX and UI Design, product management, marketing/TX, performance and tech teams.
- Ensure a user-centric design process where UX improvements are based on data.
- Secure a customer centric approach by including them in the innovation process.
- Take on individual design projects that are relevant in specific areas.
- Work closely with product owners and business owners to synthesize UX innovation with business innovation.
WHAT ARE YOU BRINGING TO THE TEAM?
We believe in the power of the team and persons rather than blind faith in individual CVs. We focus on hiring the right person with right mindset and values. We want to build a strong diversified team with different skill sets and experiences.
- An accomplished and curious designer with at least 3 years of professional experience in a UX design role, having a relevant academic degree (e.g., digital design/engineering/business)
- Broad Experience with Software Development / Digital Products.
- An innovative mindset, daring to challenge the conventions.
- Someone who approaches things systematically, natural at zooming out to see the big picture and then deep dive to set the important details
- A great team player who’s the guardian of the customer experience, passionate about design and technology. Confident in multi-disciplinary teams of designers, developers, product owners and marketers.
- Great communication skills and fluent in Swedish and English, both speaking and writing.
WHAT ARE WE OFFERING?
Banking does not equal boring. We believe that having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support.
An entrepreneurial and challenger culture and to be part of a small, committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect.
The freedom to structure your work in the best way for you.
The opportunity to be a part of forming our company’s future journey which will transform the banking landscape of tomorrow.
To be a part of a start-up with the potential and vision of building the next generation SME-growth partner.
Central office in Stockholm.