DBT was created with the ambition to enable growth for Small and Medium sized Enterprises (SMEs) and entrepreneurs. We are building the next generation financial partner for SMEs, have a fast-growing customer base and strong financial backing. Join our mission to offer SMEs the financing they need and deserve.
DBT is a fintech scale-up in Stockholm looking to serve the Swedish SME companies with tailored finance solutions to support their growth journeys. We apply technology to give our customers the best-in-class financial partner experience. We have an excellent team, an established track record and customer base, and strong financial backing. We’re continuing our growth journey and recruiting for our tech team.
What would you do?
We’re looking for a senior backend developer (or fullstack developer) to help us further expand our state-of-the-art financing solution. Key success factors are data collection, aggregation and analysis, seamless SaaS integrations, excellent user experiences, and constantly investing in our development pipeline and minimizing technical debt. If you like to work with highly skilled colleagues, several different technologies, systems, and APIs, and enjoy working close to the users and business experts that rely on what you help build, then this job might be a great fit for you!
Required skills and experience:
- Experience with Java and Typescript, and with excellent skills in at least one of them
- Extensive experience with data models and databases
- Experience developing and deploying services for cloud (we use AWS)
- Bachelor or master's degree in computer science or other relevant discipline
- Fully fluent in English both verbally and in writing
Beneficial skills and experience
- Familiarity with frontend development (we use React and next.js with Typescript)
- Scripting in Bash / Python
- Infrastructure-as-code (we use CloudFormation, Docker)
- Experience working in scale-ups / fast-moving, fast-growing organizations
- Fintech or SaaS business experience
Who are we looking for?
You have worked at startups and are familiar with a fast-paced, cross-functional team environment. As a person you enjoy driving both your own tasks and contributing to the team, and to the design and architecture of the whole system. You are a great problem solver who challenges yourself and wants to grow your skill set. Our work culture is business-focused, engaging and curious, with a cool head and warm heart!
Why should you join?
You will be joining a very strong team with lots of experience and lots of smarts. We have backgrounds from both big and small companies in the financial and hi-tech sectors. In addition to exercising and growing a diverse technical skill set you will have a great amount of opportunity to work together with business domain experts and seeing the impact of your work first-hand.
We believe that having a great time along the journey is as important as reaching the goal. Great people thrive under individual empowerment and strong team support. Joining DBT we offer:
- An entrepreneurial and challenger culture and to be part of a small, committed team where hard work is mixed with laughter and respect.
- Attractive compensation package - competitive salary, participation in warrant program, pension, and health care allowance
- The opportunity to be a part of a scale-up with proven traction and the vision of building the next generation SME-lender.
- Central office in Stockholm.